Your Hosts: Barbara
& James Strickland
Children under 12 or pets of any kind)
Two day reservations required
on stay that includes Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Reservations with credit card
- Most credit cards accepted - Double occupancy - Tax not included
Call (512) 454-4426 for reservations
Regular Rates: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of reservation
date or your card will be charged for full reserved stay.
-------- SPECIAL EVENT RATES --------
Special Event Rates apply during Formula 1, SXSW, and ACL Festival
2014: ACL 10/3/14 - 10/5/14; 10/10/14 - 10/12/14, Formula 1 10/31/14 - 11/02/14 -- 2015: SXSW 3/9/15 - 3/22/15
During Forumla 1 dates reservations must be for 4 or more nights.
Special Event Rates require 1/2 of total reservation amount as a deposit.
All room rates are per night for double occupancy
Refunds for Special Events Reservations
- Full deposit will be refunded if cancellation is made 4 weeks before reservation.
- Half deposit will be refunded if cancellation is made 3 weeks before reservation.
- NO refund if cancellation is less than 2 weeks before the reservations date.
- Lady Mae's Room per night: Forumla 1 $280, Other Special Events $210.
- Lady Stephanie's Room per night: Forumla 1 $250, Other Special Events $190.
- Sir Soren's Room per night: Forumla 1 $270, Other Special Events $205.
($ 30 per Extra person – per night)
- Sir David's Room per night: Forumla 1 $220, Other Special Events $165.
The Strickland Arms continental breakfast plus
includes: Fresh Fruit, Fresh baked biscuits, Muffins, Orange Juice, Coffee and Tea
Featuring twelve-foot ceilings, formal dining and living areas,
wraparound ante-bellum style porch, a private Italian garden styled
back yard with pool and spa, the native limestone, turn-of-the-century,
5000 square foot home will take you back to a time when things were
much simpler. You will forget the hustle and bustle when you step
through our antique wrought iron gate and walk through the beautiful
garden shaded by a massive red oak and pecan trees, up the limestone
front steps, and past the twin giant great dane statues that guard
the front door of Strickland Arms. However, if you want to step
quickly back into the present, you can use our wireless broadband
internet access to do so for free.
In contrast to its quiet setting, Strickland Arms is conveniently
located to all of Austin's major attractions-- Just minutes away
from the new Airport, the University of Texas, The Texas State Capital,
LBJ Library, golf courses, Highland Mall, downtown Austin, and,
for those of you who enjoy the night life, the Sixth Street district
with its many music venues that all help make Austin the live music
capital of the Southwest.